Epiphany’s Inclement Weather Policy
Epiphany Episcopal Church follows Fairfax County Public Schools inclement weather policy. If FCPS are closed, all activities scheduled at Epiphany Episcopal Church are cancelled.
Office Staff at Epiphany Episcopal Church follows Fairfax County Government inclement weather policy. If the FCG closes due to weather, the church offices will be closed. Worship on Sundays is never canceled.
Vestry Board Meeting Minutes
Below is the most current Vestry Meeting Summary. If you are a member of our congregation and would like the full vestry meeting minutes, please contact our Parish Administrator, Lisa LeJune for the password and click the link below [Full minutes coming soon!]
Latest Vestry Meeting Summary:
- The Vestry Board met on Monday, January 15th.
- The Vestry approved two fundraising events. The SkillUP program will offer classes on various professional skills to the community. A Flea Market/Yard Sale and Clothing Drive will be held on April 7th and proceeds will benefit Epiphany’s Haiti Mission Trip.
- The Vestry approved the 2018 budget and reviewed the Strategic Plan.
- In order to comply with By-Law notification requirements, the Vestry approved the reschedule of the Annual Meeting to February 11th.
- The next Vestry Meeting will be at the church on February 19, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. All are welcome!
For questions or more information, please email Keola at srwarden@EpiphanyEC.org.